You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ladylike

New Raider

• "ladylike" is female
  • "ladylike" started this thread

TR Platforms: Windows PC

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 9:29pm

Lara Croft possibles

GK Films already said they want to do a "series" of films, not just one. They want to do a 'reboot'. That means no Angelina Jolie, no Kate Beckinsale and no Rhona Mitra. Allison Carrol and Karima Adebibe are models/actresses ..... not much screen experience. Here are my top three picks for the role:

Gemma Arterton - my first pick ("Clash of the Titans", "Prince of Persia") [hehe]

Summer Glau - ("Firefly", "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles") she turns thirty this year, but looks like she's still in her mid-twenties and she looks a bit like a younger Angelina

Olivia Wilde - "TRON: Legacy"

Megan Fox - would she change her mind and play a "younger" Lara Croft just to **ss off Angelina Jolie? ?(

Sienna Miller - another possible

GoLaraGo

New Raider

• "GoLaraGo" is male

TR Platforms: XBox 360, Nintendo 3DS, XBox One.

Currently Playing: Fallout 4, Rise of The Tomb Raider.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 8:30pm

Fast forward to Autumn 2013, and a big question mark still hangs over who could be the new "young" Lara in the film reboot. I personally would go for Camilla Luddington as it seems that she went all out for the highly successful 2013 game - performing the moves as well as the voice acting for the game character. Being in the film would be a natural progression for someone who has already "proved herself" for the role, and looks a "natural" for the role too. However, I would agree with ladylike that Summer Glau and Gemma Arterton would be good for the role as well. In short, ladies with action experience - who could pass off being in their early 20s.