Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: LaraCroftForum.com. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

BethRaider16

Hobbyforscher

• »BethRaider16« ist weiblich
  • »BethRaider16« ist der Autor dieses Themas

TR Plattformen: PS1, PS2 & PS3

spiele gerade: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 2. Mai 2009, 15:37

*Tsk-tsk* Goofs!

I was playing TRL and noticed a goof on the Japan level. At the beginning, we see Lara come out of the lift (with probably the sexiest legs ever :shy: ) whilst talking to Zip. She has no earpiece, so how are they communicating? What, does Lara have her mobile on loudspeaker? Has anyone noticed it? Has anyone got other goofs?

EmEssEn

Durchschnitts Raider

• »EmEssEn« ist weiblich

TR Plattformen: PS2

Samstag, 2. Mai 2009, 15:40

Omg, I never noticed that before!!

Catracoth

• »Catracoth« ist männlich

TR Plattformen: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

spiele gerade: Fallout: New Vegas

Samstag, 2. Mai 2009, 20:14

That's weird, Lara's always had her earpiece when I've played that level. What I find weird is that her mouth doesn't move in-game.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

EmEssEn

Durchschnitts Raider

• »EmEssEn« ist weiblich

Samstag, 2. Mai 2009, 22:04

I found that mighty strange aswell. They'll go through all the details of getting her a*se to move in the right way but they leave out the whole talking thing... Silly gooses :D

Herzblut

Abenteurer

TR Plattformen: Playstation

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 10:04

...They'll go through all the details of getting her a*se to move in the right way but they leave out the whole talking thing... Silly gooses :D
8| :rofl Now we know a little bit more about the priorities of male game directors! :-P

EmEssEn

Durchschnitts Raider

• »EmEssEn« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 21:43

That does seem to be the case!

If you looked really deeply into it it could be seen that not focusing on the mouth moving could be rooted into sexism in the way that women should be seen and not heard, but I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. :D