You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BethRaider16

Casual Explorer

• "BethRaider16" is female
  • "BethRaider16" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS1, PS2 & PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Monday, April 20th 2009, 8:14pm

You know what? ...That never occurred to me before

I was talking with my mum this morning about the fanfiction. I was telling her about Alister's trip to Genoa and his dissertation. She was very interested in that, "Ooh! Like me, then!" she said. She explained that the dissertation is like what she's doing for her PHD (she's a PHD student) and came to the conclusion that Alister MUST be a PHD student. I was slightly gobsmacked. All I could say was, "You know what? That never occurred to me before."

Did anyone else come to this conclusion or am I just stupid?

Herzblut

Adventurer

TR Platforms: Playstation

Tuesday, April 21st 2009, 9:43am

DHP means Doctor of Philosophy, right? [hehe]

I always helt the opinion, that he had studied Art History or Archeology or something like this to become an historian.
Do you get such an
enormous knowledge about myths, legends and history by study philosophy? (Ask your mother :grins)
I dunno?! 8|

I am just wondering, if this wasnt written in his characterprofile in the Extras of TRL... I think so?! Can't check it now... :x

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 7:08am

RE: You know what? ...That never occurred to me before

Not a bad find Beth!
She explained that the dissertation is like what she's doing for her PHD (she's a PHD student) and came to the conclusion that Alister MUST be a PHD student.
That thought occurred to me when he spent half the game researching for Lara and whatnot.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

EmEssEn

Average Raider

• "EmEssEn" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Wednesday, April 22nd 2009, 9:59pm

That NEVER occurred to me at all. 8|