You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

t.A.T.u.Raider

Starting Raider

• "t.A.T.u.Raider" is male
  • "t.A.T.u.Raider" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Currently Playing: Bioshock 2

Friday, November 21st 2008, 7:40pm

Southern Mexico - Land of the Dead

For anyone who has got to the end of the Land of the Dead level and have Thor's belt, what do you do after you get it? I have the Wii version, so Idk if it's any different than the other versions, however, I received Thor's belt and have got back to the main room with the sitting statues. My PDA only says "There must be an exit somewhere nearby" and/or "Something must have happened with the green goo." I've been everywhere but Idk where the exit is or what the goo has anything to do with it.

Help would be appreciated!
PRIDE

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, November 21st 2008, 7:59pm

When in the passage you could find an artefact, an animal's head I think it was, have you got that?

If you have, you need to go back the way you came (use the bike) and where you started this sublevel (below the timed gate) you can use the artefact you found to get the lever to work and open the exit.

t.A.T.u.Raider

Starting Raider

• "t.A.T.u.Raider" is male
  • "t.A.T.u.Raider" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Currently Playing: Bioshock 2

Friday, November 21st 2008, 8:29pm

When in the passage you could find an artefact, an animal's head I think it was, have you got that?

If you have, you need to go back the way you came (use the bike) and where you started this sublevel (below the timed gate) you can use the artefact you found to get the lever to work and open the exit.

Thanks! I think TR: U on the wii is a bit different...To open a gate all I had to do was do a mini puzzle only for the Wii, and got through. But I just beat the level, so thanks!
PRIDE

beerfridgeraider

Starting Raider

• "beerfridgeraider" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: TRU

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 11:19pm

Ledges near entrance

In the land of the dead, i did this part of the game and got back out, but i didn’t make use of these ledges to the immediate left of the entrance (pictured in background). i can get to them, but then nowhere else (it seems). are these just superfluous, or are they possibly and alternative way out from below? Sometimes, I miss a lot of the secrets.

thanks for any info.
/BFR

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Saturday, November 22nd 2008, 11:38pm

I had the same "problem" but I now assume that when you closed the first "mouth" you need to get back to the place you are standing at, you can shortcut there by using the ledges.

Wednesday, December 31st 2008, 12:26am

Southern Mexico Land of the dead deathtraps

The first deathterap with the many big stone slabs that come together in I guess a wave pattern and you have to use the grapple for a small stone block to get in the middle?

How do I get past it?

Deatheater22

New Raider

• "Deatheater22" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Underworld ... And so's my cat

Wednesday, December 31st 2008, 3:40pm

Quoted

The first deathterap with the many big stone slabs that come together in I guess a wave pattern and you have to use the grapple for a small stone block to get in the middle?

How do I get past it?
Right, to get into the chamber, its just a well timed mad dash.

To get out, if I'm thinking of the right bit, then what you do is use the grapple to pull the stone box to roundabout the middle of the passage and it will hold at least one pair of stone blocks apart. Then, wait for a good moment and run towards the box jumping onto it. Walls will close in around you but you'll be safe on top of the box. Then, dash past the last few blocks. Also there is a secret up in the crevice where the stone box was.

And watch out for the fire traps in one of the other death rooms. :flames