You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chrissy9

New Raider

• "Chrissy9" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 3:06am

Can she walk?

Just got my Tomb Raider Anniversary PC. Just a few questions for anyone out there.

I can't get her to walk in the direction I need her to go in.........It's been a while since I played and can see that many changes have taken place. What about walking backward? ;(

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, June 3rd 2008, 10:18am

Lara can walk. If not using an analog gamepad, where you'd simply press the direction lightly, you need to hold the Alt key.

Lara can not really walk backwards, as she'd turn around when pressing that direction. When in combat mode (locking on to an opponent) Lara can do some of her old moves like flipping sideways, or backwards, maybe even walk backwards (never tried it) in a fashion.