You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Panda

Gold Raider

• "Panda" is female

TR Platforms: PS2, PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider Underworld

Friday, April 28th 2006, 4:59pm

neither have i and i had problems so i must read that soon!

MegaCrofter

Archaeologist

• "MegaCrofter" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Anniversary

Saturday, April 29th 2006, 2:09pm

For me, England was the hardest time trial because of the monster. i didn´t like it very much.
>But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go<

kaz982

New Raider

• "kaz982" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, April 29th 2006, 3:46pm

i musta jus got luki coz i managed to do dem all in da first go!!! i thought it wer jus reali easi !!!

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

Currently Playing: Tibia

Sunday, April 30th 2006, 8:46am

The hardest time trial for me is without a doubt ENGLAND :mad:! The reason? It's the only one I haven't done. I don't really like that level. Soooooo long!!! When I do the time trial expect mild amounts of :ouch:. And I won't even have time to play with the forklift!

Edit: I just beat the England time trial and, as TRG said, it wasn't really that hard. Done with 6 minutes to spare. Now I'd say the hardest one was Ghana. I kept running out of time fighting Rutland!
Smart people learn from their mistakes.
Smarter people learn from others' mistakes.

My site

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kurtis99" (Apr 30th 2006, 11:55am)

LostArtifact

Starting Raider

• "LostArtifact" is female

TR Platforms: Mac PlayStation PS2

Currently Playing: TR - Anniversary (collecting all artifacts)

Sunday, April 30th 2006, 1:19pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Kurtis99
The hardest time trial for me is without a doubt ENGLAND :mad:! The reason? It's the only one I haven't done. I don't really like that level. Soooooo long!!! When I do the time trial expect mild amounts of :ouch:. And I won't even have time to play with the forklift!

Edit: I just beat the England time trial and, as TRG said, it wasn't really that hard. Done with 6 minutes to spare. Now I'd say the hardest one was Ghana. I kept running out of time fighting Rutland!

Thats the same situation I'm in now :x

MegaCrofter

Archaeologist

• "MegaCrofter" is female

Currently Playing: Anniversary

Sunday, April 30th 2006, 2:11pm

I´ve done England for four times because I´ve forgotten to save. I like it more now. I´ve tried the japan time trial for so many times and i always die.For me, this is the hardest now! ;-)
>But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go<

Della

New Raider

• "Della" is female

Monday, May 1st 2006, 2:50am

That's weird. I did Japan so easily...after I had my fun of making Skimpydressed!Lara dive off of some rooftops, get squahed with the bike, and get exploded off the edge when I blew up the canister to get to the pole for the roof to get to the bike.

I did Ghana very easily. Then again, I did Nepal, so I could use Excaliber, and two swings or so finish Rutland off. You don't even need to pull down the pillars! Kazak was easy.

ENGLAND was the bugger. I kept quitting (NOT losing) because I felt I didn't have enough time. I just kept redoing it on hard to practice. Then I FINALLY got it. The bloody sea-snake is hard for me because Lara won't target right, or move fast enough when I tried to use the grapple. >.< But that's all moot point now. I finished it. Now all I need to do is REMEMBER to hit the I, II, and III stones. >.>

Bolivia Redux is kinda hard, though. Ok...VERY hard. I still haven't done it, and I'm not about to try it. I don't care for that level much. The Super-Boss levels for me need some jumping and kicking and swiming around before it would lead to the boss. Some build up, some exercise. Killing off Rutland's mercs is NOT my idea of working for the boss. :roll:

Another piece of advice:

Skip all the cutscenes that you can skip! I *think* they take away from the time, which is pretty unfair, but they do.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, May 1st 2006, 12:22pm

Cutscenes don't count. Do you see the time running down? No.

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

Monday, May 1st 2006, 2:04pm

Quoted

Bolivia Redux is kinda hard, though. Ok...VERY hard. I still haven't done it, and I'm not about to try it. I don't care for that level much.

Really? That was the first time trial i did and i got it on my first go (although i forgot to save and ended up having to do it again). It was easy enough and there wasn't the problem of running out of time deep into the level because it was so short. Finishing it gave me one-shot kills which was very handy when i was collecting secrets (I don't cheat in time trials).

My site

Della

New Raider

• "Della" is female

Wednesday, May 3rd 2006, 11:37pm

Quoted

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
Cutscenes don't count. Do you see the time running down? No.

They took away from my time. I had about 3 minutes left on Bolivia when Lara paused and remembered her mother's death, and then spoke with Rutland, and then when I had to start running across the bridge, I had 1:46 left on my screem. Luckily, I already cheated and got Excalibur. Hehehehe.

Quoted

Really? That was the first time trial i did and i got it on my first go (although i forgot to save and ended up having to do it again). It was easy enough and there wasn't the problem of running out of time deep into the level because it was so short. Finishing it gave me one-shot kills which was very handy when i was collecting secrets (I don't cheat in time trials).

I HATE killing Amanda. She and that damn sea serpent are the hardest. See, for the snake, it's not so much the fact that I move slow, it's that SHE moves slow and won't cooperate when I hit 'g', 'q', and then 'e' to put away the guns, throw out the grapple, and pull the switch to drop the cage.

Fallen_Angel

Advanced Raider

• "Fallen_Angel" is female

Currently Playing: Underworld

Thursday, May 4th 2006, 5:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Kurtis99

Quoted

Bolivia Redux is kinda hard, though. Ok...VERY hard. I still haven't done it, and I'm not about to try it. I don't care for that level much.

Wha? Bolivia Redux is EXTREMELY hard because the monster keeps on hitting you, and so you keep losing your health then you don't have enough health packs and so you die.

It's hard to kill him in the time trial.

Ghana and Kazahkstan are definitely the hardest time trials for me now...I've done England.
:sun:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Fallen_Angel" (May 4th 2006, 6:01pm)

Kurtis99

Explorer

• "Kurtis99" is male

Thursday, May 4th 2006, 10:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Fallen_Angel
Wha? Bolivia Redux is EXTREMELY hard because the monster keeps on hitting you, and so you keep losing your health then you don't have enough health packs and so you die.

It's hard to kill him in the time trial.

All you have to do is hold whatever button keeps her excalibur out (L1 for me), keep pressing the fire button (R1 for me) and dodge rolling left and right (Circle for me). And when amanda appears roll forward quickly and hit her.

Again, this was probably my easiest time trial. I like doing this level :D.

My site

DarkestAngel

One Winged Angel

• "DarkestAngel" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PlayStation, PSP

Currently Playing: Perfect World International

Tuesday, May 30th 2006, 5:24pm

i have to say Kazakstan because the game keeps freezing when i get to the monster, and the fact that i have like 10 minutes left to spare to kill it, annoys me so badly i end up feeling the urge to throw my pc across my room.

Its followed by the bolivia redux time trial because i had to try about 7 times to complete it, lara wouldnt move when i pressed the keys but i still managed with loads of health to spare in the end. Then England level because i just find it hard to grapple the levers while fighting the monster fish/snake thing.

Lara x Amanda <3

Pro Grape

Spam King

• "Pro Grape" is male

TR Platforms: PC, Mac

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 4:36am

Ghana was hardest. But in the end I managed to improve my time in it drastically after a few tries. Japan was second hardest, partly because it was the first one I did. Kazakstan was easiest, I had 6 or 7 minutes to spare. Nepal time trial gave made me want to smash the computer's face in, because I kept messing up the first time and ended getting right to the end and then being only about 5 seconds short... :mad: But my next try I got it no problem! :D

I kept getting panicky and messing up in the swimming sections of the Peru time trial!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pro Grape" (May 31st 2006, 4:37am)

DarkestAngel

One Winged Angel

• "DarkestAngel" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PlayStation, PSP

Currently Playing: Perfect World International

Wednesday, May 31st 2006, 11:12am

I thought Ghana and nepal were easy without the cheats. The thing that annoyed me about nepal was the fact that lara kept falling into the freezing water and wouldnt get out so i kept dying. In peru i kept falling off the motor bike, so i kept having to start over. Same with Kazakstan.

Lara x Amanda <3

lara_croft_rox

Starting Raider

• "lara_croft_rox" is female

Saturday, June 3rd 2006, 10:40pm

i dont actually know how to get to the time trials.

it told me how when i unlocked the first one doing Bolivia, but i pressed X and skipped it before i could remember what to do to get to it.

Pro Grape

Spam King

• "Pro Grape" is male

Sunday, June 4th 2006, 4:53am

go to the main menu and click load/save, then replay level, and select time trial difficulty.

lara_croft_rox

Starting Raider

Sunday, June 4th 2006, 11:56am

ok, cheers for that.

Pro Grape

Spam King

• "Pro Grape" is male

Monday, June 5th 2006, 1:22am

np :-)

lara_croft_rox

Starting Raider

Thursday, July 20th 2006, 11:18am

Ghana was well easy! i did his first time!

England is totally the hardest. the suspected bug (as i have described on some other topic somewhere) IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! :mad: