You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Volleyball

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 1:13am

RE: o

It's called West Africa

jordanski

New Raider

• "jordanski" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 9:24am

ghana,s not what it use to be!!!!! Help

Ok get this, ive been stuck in the Ghana level for bloody ages, (the wifes not impressed) ive done the bit with the statue with handcuffs and the waters down at the bottom, i ve swam around a bit and then i jump on the raft and used the grapple to allow lara to go back up to the top of the cave, but what do i do now???
Arrrgh!!!!!!!!!
Jordanski Leeds Uk

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jordanski" (Apr 15th 2006, 9:32am)

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 9:32am

RE: ghana,s not what it use to be!!!!! Help

Get Lara to exit the upper area the way she came - down the ladders until she gets to the previously stuck second waterwheel. Back jump to grab the wheel and flip onto the platform when the wheel is close enough. Then continue through the previously jammed "deathtrap" gate.

jordanski

New Raider

• "jordanski" is male

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 9:41am

The wife sends her regards!!!
Cheers Mate

Mark Leeds UK

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 9:47am

Glad I could help smooth over your domestic situation - happy Tomb Raiding and happy Easter to you.

:sun:

Little-legend

New Raider

• "Little-legend" is female

TR Platforms: XBox 360

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 3:41pm

Sitting here getting really frustrated, feeling like I'll be stuck in Ghana forever.

I'm outside again....what on earth am I supposed to do...I have tried everything I could think of...even the what was unlikely.

I beg you help me :flare:

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 3:59pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Little-legend
Sitting here getting really frustrated, feeling like I'll be stuck in Ghana forever.

I'm outside again....what on earth am I supposed to do...I have tried everything I could think of...even the what was unlikely.

I beg you help me :flare:

Same here...I'm outside again(after the big ball trap) and dunno what to do...:S

Little-legend

New Raider

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 4:55pm

and someone please help us so we can move on :D

Little-legend

New Raider

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 5:23pm

I just needed glasses....when you step outside turn right.....there is a bar for you to swing in...eventually you'll end up inside again :-)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 5:24pm

After the big ball, you turn to the right, and there are some bars you can use to swing. (You don't go down again or anything, that's just helpful, when you want to collect secrets you have missed)

ladyoutlaw

Archaeologist

• "ladyoutlaw" is female

TR Platforms: Wii

Currently Playing: Zelda:Twilight Princess

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 6:50pm

gt any tips on completin the time trial? Its reli buggin me :shout: (luv tht 1, meen tis 1) :mad:
Let's get ourselves lost:it's more interesting that way

:sun: XxLoveable Outrageous LegendaryxX :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ladyoutlaw" (Apr 15th 2006, 6:51pm)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 6:52pm

Sorry, no tips for Ghana time trail, took me three tries. (basically, again leave all baddies alone)

ladyoutlaw

Archaeologist

• "ladyoutlaw" is female

TR Platforms: Wii

Currently Playing: Zelda:Twilight Princess

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 6:57pm

meenin its just luck! o well. thnx anyway
Let's get ourselves lost:it's more interesting that way

:sun: XxLoveable Outrageous LegendaryxX :D

• "Lara_Croft_Rocks" is female

Thursday, April 20th 2006, 11:50am

Gahna Help!!! plz

Im stuck on the level where it says you have to give the clog 2 tons of water???there are three areas, two filling up with water. i dnt no wot do do can someone help plzzzz
xx(Tomb_Raider)xxx

|-)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, April 20th 2006, 12:15pm

You get down to the water. In the middle bassin there is a raft, climb onto it. Then you have to use the grapple twice to pull yourself into the other waterbassin. There reach the right shore and climb the ladder.

AngelicCandy

New Raider

Friday, April 21st 2006, 10:30pm

Mechanism for West Africa

HELP!!!!! Okay, so I'm on the fourth level (I think) called West Africa/Ghana. And I'm in the temple where Rutland and his men already are. I've already got one of the wheels moving with the water, but the other wheel is what I'm stuck on. I went into the room, jumped around, climbed on boxes and picked up secrets.

NOW I have to find a way to put a block or something down on one of the mechanisms you can stand on, to unlock the chain holding the mechanism by it where Lara can use her grapple to turn it. However, there's only one block on the very opposite side, which is holding down the other part of the mechanism so where do you find something else to hold it down?! She can't carry up blocks in the first place, since it's high up and I kept thinking...well, before hand she kept knocking over and dragging Rutland's movable lights, but you can't drag it all the way up the stairs and over the blocks to that mechanism, right?

SO WHAT IS THERE TO USE?! I'm so stuck! There's nothing around her to hold it down and she needs another block. There was a very large crate that fell from the mechanism the first time she stepped on it but she can't move that (nor would she be able to get it up there even if she could). Somebody please help!

Angelic Candy

Ctuchik

Jade Raider

• "Ctuchik" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS2

Currently Playing: Underworld

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 12:34am

place the box on the plate that you can, then go back to the other side. stand on the other plate, and when it's done, get off. the platform will spin twice, and then you can jump to the middle thing. use the grapple to pull out the jewel thing on the statue before the handcuff closes again and the water will start flowing.
Live forever or die trying.

I AM...the Cake Raider. :cake:

This post has been edited 541,987,621,975 time(s), it was last edited by Ctuchik: Tomorrow, 23:59.

dotcom

Casual Explorer

• "dotcom" is male

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 1:37am

yeah the above post is what you need to do, but with the platform spinning round, you dont have time to wait for it to spin round twice, you need to let it spin round once, (or not even that) then jump on it and just keep moving and jump instantly off. then use the grapple etc.

if you just stand there waiting for the platform to move you wont make it

leapfreak

Casual Explorer

• "leapfreak" is female

Currently Playing: TR Anniversary

Saturday, April 22nd 2006, 8:42pm

You need to do it really quickly as it's timed and if you don't do it quickly you don't reach the middle platform quickly enough to use the grapple.

This bit took me ages but once you have the hang of the timings you will get there ;)

AngelicCandy

New Raider

Sunday, April 23rd 2006, 1:59am

West Africa/Ghana

Thanks a bunch guys!!! I'm going to go try it now! Man...sometimes I feel so stupid when I get stuck and I'm running around three or four times doing the same thing. ^-~

~Angelic Candy

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AngelicCandy" (Apr 23rd 2006, 2:01am)