You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 10:29am

miss-moss, you have to press R3 to use manual aim. (Its the button of the right analog stick. Press it down!)

Will4389

Jade Raider

• "Will4389" is male

TR Platforms: Wii, Xbox 360

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 12:04pm

So has anyone found all the silver awards for the japan level?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 12:28pm

Secret thread for japan: Japan

I've posted a list there.

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 1:42pm

Back again,
After I had posted my cry for help Re Destroying Takamoto, I went straight back to the game & destroyed him totaly.
I never fired a shot directly at him, used the pistols & it took me about 3 minutes, it was just some thing that I noticed whilst running round the upper level.
Will not post how I did it as it would spoil it for others, but will answer private messages from those who are really stuck.
It's so simple.
THEFLYONE

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 2:52pm

Just answer me one thing, without going into detail, cause I want to find out on my own.

Is there a trick, or is it possible, that there is a bug?

Not that I go looking for a trick, spend hours and then find out it was something that shouldn't have happened. (I've heard from someone else that he bet Takamoto without doing much, but his sounded like a glitch.)

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 8:20pm

Japan Bike & Skylight

Hi all,

I'm at the point in Japan where I'm on the roof of Nishimoru's building, but I absolutely cannot figure out how to open the skylight to get down to the motorbike. This is the first time I've been totally unable to get past a part of the game, and I feel quite silly as it looks so simple - but I just can't figure it out.

Someone please help me!

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

Currently Playing: Volleyball

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 8:30pm

RE: Japan Bike & Skylight

Lara needs to use her Grapple on the skylight - then pull it open.

She'll need to be on, or near the higher section of roof when she does this (there's a Bronze secret up there too).

Once the sliding roof is open Lara should jump down - no need to Safety-Drop as it isn't far.

leapfreak

Casual Explorer

• "leapfreak" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: TR Anniversary

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 8:45pm

I stood her slightly to one side of the skylight and then just used the grapple and she just pulled it open and dropped down

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 9:34pm

The grapple! Of course, I always forget the grapple. Thank you both. I know about the reward, I already shot it down. Thanks again.

leapfreak

Casual Explorer

• "leapfreak" is female

Currently Playing: TR Anniversary

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 10:19pm

Not a problem. Hope it works.

kt-pie

New Raider

• "kt-pie" is female

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 11:01am

help! (im a total rookie!)

hey im stuck on the bit after u get across the bridge with the motorbike, ive went along, jumped on all the platforms tht tip shot the thing tht drops the window and im on the rope, have no idea where to go from ther, plz plz plz help. lol. xx

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 11:20am

RE: help! (im a total rookie!)

jump onto the next wooden platform and run to the end of it, look above you and there is a rope youcan slide down to the next area

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 2:25pm

Quoted

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
Just answer me one thing, without going into detail, cause I want to find out on my own.

Is there a trick, or is it possible, that there is a bug?

Not that I go looking for a trick, spend hours and then find out it was something that shouldn't have happened. (I've heard from someone else that he bet Takamoto without doing much, but his sounded like a glitch.)

Yes I think it's a bug which I discovered by accident.
One person wrote to me & I gave him my solution but he has not come back to as yet to whether he succeeded.
THEFLYONE

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 2:28pm

RE: Japan Bike & Skylight

Yes I think it is a bug which I discovered by accident.
Gave one person my solution but he has not come back to me as yet saying whether it worked for him.
THEFLYONE

kt-pie

New Raider

• "kt-pie" is female

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 2:48pm

RE: help! (im a total rookie!)

Thanx so much ive jst got myself onto level 5 now!!! Cheers xxx

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 9:39pm

just one thing i have to say about the japan level, when she jumps behind the bar and gets ready for action, does she really have time to look in her handbag, find her hairband and tie up her hair aswell as ripping her dress and converting her handbag into a rucksack... not forgetting putting on her headset aswell :-)

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 12:07pm

I am finding it very hard to get to the boss on Time Trial and have enough health packs and time to kill.

Can get there with about 2 mins now. Any hints or tips to get there faster and even beat the boss faster?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 6:13pm

What I did in time trial was jumping around doing sideflips, while being close to Takamoto, shooting with the pistols. Always in motion, and always flipping. Most of his attacks missed...

On how to get there quicker:
You start off by walking straigt to the bar, while still walking press interaction to talk to the bartender. But don't stop for it, but walk straight to Nishimuras office while he is still talking... then you have to try to do the jumps on the roof fluently. for example from the dangling scaffold jump immediately and throw out the magnetic grapple... When you enter the penthouse don't bother with the baddies but run straight into the next passage where the lasers and the automatic machinegun are. Take the ball right away and roll it in front of you....

ladyoutlaw

Archaeologist

• "ladyoutlaw" is female

TR Platforms: Wii

Currently Playing: Zelda:Twilight Princess

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 6:49pm

bascically just run the whole way an dont bother wit anything apart from wht ur spose 2 b doin!
Let's get ourselves lost:it's more interesting that way

:sun: XxLoveable Outrageous LegendaryxX :D

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 9:15pm

yeah, im doing a lot of that - although seem to find a few instances where you have to kill the baddies to progress.

Just about to try again :)