You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female
  • "tombraidergirl" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Friday, March 1st 2013, 11:29am

Welcome 3ukz.

There is nothing to add to The Poet's answer. (I have moved the question to a more appropriate thread.)

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 8:27pm

Might not be a general question, but I'll post it here...

Hello! :wave2

I've been adding images and editing quite a lot recently, and I ran to a small mystery while uploading images of the Oni enemies.

Are these guys also Oni? They're encountered alongside of the big, more demon-like enemies, but these guys seem more human-like. I don't have an image of it, but I remember that after shooting that helmet off, there's a pretty non-demonic dude underneath all that. These guys look nothing like the Oni Stalkers or Oni Warriors. (see images on the Oni article on WikiRaider)

Any thoughts/facts?

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 7:03pm

Another question, after 207 days! [hehe]

And sorry for replying to my own post. :shy:

I've updated the Gail Simone article on WikiRaider, because of the new comic book being published. But then I ran across to a problem: what name should be given to the new comic book article? "Tomb Raider #1" redirects to the article about the original TR game, as the title doesn't seem to care about the # -sign. Some sort of a sub-title seems to bee "Survivor's Guilt!", according to this - I'm not sure as I haven't read the comic.

Maybe I'll leave this to be solved by more experienced WikiRaider users... :chin