You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BethRaider

Casual Explorer

• "BethRaider" is female
  • "BethRaider" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS1, PS2 & PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Friday, October 4th 2013, 12:20am

Remind me - Was Werner working at the Lourve at the time of his death?

I've often thought about writing a fanfic about Werner, nothing too major; just a little oneshot or two. So anyway, the other day I had the idea of maybe including the Lourve somewhere, seeing as the main characters in this story would be the Austrian bad boy himself (roflcopter) and Margot Carvier. But I just can't remember if Werner actually worked there or not. I know Carvier did because, hey! Lara broke into her office. So could someone help me with this?

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Friday, October 4th 2013, 10:13pm

After a bit of a discussion tombraidergirl and I think that he was only some kind of consultant/friend of Cavier's. Or was it the other way around? Haven't played that game in a good long while... ;-)
--
Signature is futile.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Friday, October 4th 2013, 10:15pm

Werner was a friend of Carvier's, but not working for the Louvre itself. He might have been involved with some consulting work, helping Carvier with her excavations, I can't quite remember the details. But ultimately Werner was working for Eckhardt.

BethRaider

Casual Explorer

• "BethRaider" is female
  • "BethRaider" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS1, PS2 & PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 1:23am

Aaahhh, right. Gotcha. Thanks, guys :D