You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BethRaider16

Casual Explorer

• "BethRaider16" is female
  • "BethRaider16" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS1, PS2 & PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 3:37pm

*Tsk-tsk* Goofs!

I was playing TRL and noticed a goof on the Japan level. At the beginning, we see Lara come out of the lift (with probably the sexiest legs ever :shy: ) whilst talking to Zip. She has no earpiece, so how are they communicating? What, does Lara have her mobile on loudspeaker? Has anyone noticed it? Has anyone got other goofs?

EmEssEn

Average Raider

• "EmEssEn" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 3:40pm

Omg, I never noticed that before!!

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 8:14pm

That's weird, Lara's always had her earpiece when I've played that level. What I find weird is that her mouth doesn't move in-game.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

EmEssEn

Average Raider

• "EmEssEn" is female

Saturday, May 2nd 2009, 10:04pm

I found that mighty strange aswell. They'll go through all the details of getting her a*se to move in the right way but they leave out the whole talking thing... Silly gooses :D

Herzblut

Adventurer

TR Platforms: Playstation

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 10:04am

...They'll go through all the details of getting her a*se to move in the right way but they leave out the whole talking thing... Silly gooses :D
8| :rofl Now we know a little bit more about the priorities of male game directors! :-P

EmEssEn

Average Raider

• "EmEssEn" is female

Sunday, May 3rd 2009, 9:43pm

That does seem to be the case!

If you looked really deeply into it it could be seen that not focusing on the mouth moving could be rooted into sexism in the way that women should be seen and not heard, but I'm pretty sure that's not the reason. :D