You are not logged in.

malchien

New Raider

• "malchien" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 3:18am

undoing game save

is there any way of undoing a gamesave? India part 2... temple ruins - retreiving the 5th key in the water room...went left instead of right - got the key alright, pulled the lever but saved the game before I realized I still had to get to the other lever to turn the current off...!! Now there's very little life left for Lara to fight the current...HELP!! :ouch:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: SotTR, Detroit, RDR2

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 2:35pm

1. You are in the wrong subforum, as your problem is a technical problem.
2. there is no way to undo saving. That's why you always keep your old savegames when you can (which is no problem on PC).

Please download this package and try your luck there. You will most likely not find a savegame directly at this location but close by. http://tombraidergirl.net/saves/tr3/templeruins.rar
(The game version with which these were made was not patched, so when you are using a patch there might be problems.)

malchien

New Raider

• "malchien" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 5:15am

undoing gamesave

only a short followup to your discouraging but realistic reply....what type of package were you referring to that I should download? I don't want to start from the very beginning again, but....

Can I also also ask another question? Skipping a level...the general advice seems to be; "draw pistols.....small step back...small step forward...crouch...stand...spin 3 times...jump forward"...have tried this and...NOTHING happens! also tried "draw pistols...re-holster pistols" etc as suggested on other sites...?? is there another step I should follow?

thanks sooooooooo much for your advice

Wile E. Coyote

Roadrunner Raider

• "Wile E. Coyote" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PS3, PSP

Currently Playing: Uncharted, Rise of the Tomb Raider

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 10:29am

I think the link provided by trg is the correct package for the level you are playing. Just download, unpack, and put the files in the appropriate directory. If you don't know how to do that, have a look at the save game page on her website: http://tombraidergirl.com/tr3/savegames.php

The most common problem with the skip level cheat is not turning a full three times. Also, be sure to use only small steps forwards and backwards (by pressing the SHIFT + Forwards/Backwards).
--
Signature is futile.