You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "obi-wan_the_hobbit" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS2

Currently Playing: Wolfenstein; Prince of Persia

Wednesday, April 18th 2007, 4:27pm

Ahh, thanks pip-the-sister.
I found the kazakstan (ignore spelling- you know what I'm on about) quite difficult because the screen was quite dark - I didn't know where to shoot the stoopid trolley thingie to...
“There’s a puddle… INVAAAAAAAADE!!”

Pro Grape

Spam King

• "Pro Grape" is male

TR Platforms: PC, Mac

Wednesday, April 18th 2007, 11:11pm

But was it actually hard to find, or just the most difficult to get to?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, April 19th 2007, 12:48pm

I found it just difficult to reach.

In my opinion none was really difficult to find. ( There were hints everywhere - Bolivia: Gaps in the Door; Peru: Obvious opening in the wall; Japan: Movable crate with no other function; Ghana: closed gate; Kasachstan: I think you could see it from the other side; England: Obvious triggers; Nepal: I thought this was the regular path...)

Sunday, April 22nd 2007, 5:03pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Pro Grape
But was it actually hard to find, or just the most difficult to get to?

Both - i assumed (I know - my bad) that the trolley thing was only to get to the door next to people shooting me. But the trolley thing was hard to do aswell - it took me people daysto do it!!! Annoying - and then my sis wanted me to do i for her too!!! :O

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "obi-wan_the_hobbit" (Apr 22nd 2007, 5:05pm)

Sunday, April 22nd 2007, 5:08pm

Quoted

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
I found it just difficult to reach.

In my opinion none was really difficult to find. ( There were hints everywhere - Bolivia: Gaps in the Door; Peru: Obvious opening in the wall; Japan: Movable crate with no other function; Ghana: closed gate; Kasachstan: I think you could see it from the other side; England: Obvious triggers; Nepal: I thought this was the regular path...)

^^ I agree. Found by accident and then realised I had to go all the way back up :(. Oh, soz about the double post, but I didn't know how to quote twice in one post - :cry:

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: tomb raider anniversary

Sunday, June 10th 2007, 6:23pm

Im gonna say Boliva and kazakstan were hard but i found croft manor the hardest. :yepp

Vesper

Archaeologist

• "Vesper" has been banned

TR Platforms: PS2 GBC GBA

Currently Playing: Dark Angel

Sunday, June 10th 2007, 6:25pm

Croft Manor the hardest? Not really...but then again, I had the strategy guide, [hehe] .

Kazakhstan for me. Considering the fact that it was the least liked by myself, and having to replay the whole thing to find the reward was indeed frustrating.

Dalek126

Starting Raider

• "Dalek126" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Phoenix Wright "Ace Attorney" (DS)

Monday, February 4th 2008, 7:25pm

Bolivia

The hardest (for me) was Bolivia. You had to move the box, followed by another and another,then put the boxes back on in certain order, it took a long time! :shout
Loads of people picked Kazakhstan, I thought that one was quite easy[font='&quot']. [/font]

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dalek126" (Feb 6th 2008, 7:27pm)