Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: LaraCroftForum.com. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

• »obi-wan_the_hobbit« ist weiblich

TR Plattformen: PC, PS2

spiele gerade: Wolfenstein; Prince of Persia

• Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 16:27

Ahh, thanks pip-the-sister.
I found the kazakstan (ignore spelling- you know what I'm on about) quite difficult because the screen was quite dark - I didn't know where to shoot the stoopid trolley thingie to...
“There’s a puddle… INVAAAAAAAADE!!”

Pro Grape

Spam King

• »Pro Grape« ist männlich

TR Plattformen: PC, Mac

Mittwoch, 18. April 2007, 23:11

But was it actually hard to find, or just the most difficult to get to?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• »tombraidergirl« ist weiblich

TR Plattformen: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

spiele gerade: Temple of Osiris

Donnerstag, 19. April 2007, 12:48

I found it just difficult to reach.

In my opinion none was really difficult to find. ( There were hints everywhere - Bolivia: Gaps in the Door; Peru: Obvious opening in the wall; Japan: Movable crate with no other function; Ghana: closed gate; Kasachstan: I think you could see it from the other side; England: Obvious triggers; Nepal: I thought this was the regular path...)

Sonntag, 22. April 2007, 17:03

Zitat

Originally posted by Pro Grape
But was it actually hard to find, or just the most difficult to get to?

Both - i assumed (I know - my bad) that the trolley thing was only to get to the door next to people shooting me. But the trolley thing was hard to do aswell - it took me people daysto do it!!! Annoying - and then my sis wanted me to do i for her too!!! :O

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »obi-wan_the_hobbit« (22. April 2007, 17:05)

Sonntag, 22. April 2007, 17:08

Zitat

Originally posted by tombraidergirl
I found it just difficult to reach.

In my opinion none was really difficult to find. ( There were hints everywhere - Bolivia: Gaps in the Door; Peru: Obvious opening in the wall; Japan: Movable crate with no other function; Ghana: closed gate; Kasachstan: I think you could see it from the other side; England: Obvious triggers; Nepal: I thought this was the regular path...)

^^ I agree. Found by accident and then realised I had to go all the way back up :(. Oh, soz about the double post, but I didn't know how to quote twice in one post - :cry:

TR Plattformen: PS2

spiele gerade: tomb raider anniversary

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 18:23

Im gonna say Boliva and kazakstan were hard but i found croft manor the hardest. :yepp

Vesper

Archäologe

• »Vesper« wurde gesperrt

TR Plattformen: PS2 GBC GBA

spiele gerade: Dark Angel

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2007, 18:25

Croft Manor the hardest? Not really...but then again, I had the strategy guide, [hehe] .

Kazakhstan for me. Considering the fact that it was the least liked by myself, and having to replay the whole thing to find the reward was indeed frustrating.

Dalek126

Anfänger Raider

• »Dalek126« ist weiblich

TR Plattformen: PC

spiele gerade: Phoenix Wright "Ace Attorney" (DS)

Montag, 4. Februar 2008, 19:25

Bolivia

The hardest (for me) was Bolivia. You had to move the box, followed by another and another,then put the boxes back on in certain order, it took a long time! :shout
Loads of people picked Kazakhstan, I thought that one was quite easy[font='&quot']. [/font]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dalek126« (6. Februar 2008, 19:27)