You are not logged in.

Koalah

Silver Raider

• "Koalah" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 11:18am

I've joined the forums before this, so I really didnt knew about it.

But well, I think it should. I don't see why it couldn't =S

I am sure all of you disagree because i'm one of those spamming people... Oh, but I don't only spam, I try to keep on with other ''serious'' posts if you understand what I mean.

But that is what I really think.

See a world in a grain of sand,
And heaven in a wild flower,
To hold time in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Pro Grape

Spam King

• "Pro Grape" is male

TR Platforms: PC, Mac

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:50pm

Either way, it looks like they've decided to leave the spam post-count.. since this thread is from ten months ago :D

Personally, I like it too! ;-)

DarkestAngel

One Winged Angel

• "DarkestAngel" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PlayStation, PSP

Currently Playing: Perfect World International

Sunday, March 25th 2007, 2:49pm

BANG!!! hehe bringing this thread to life again [hehe]

I'm going to reconsider what i said about the spam arena. I think the posts shouldnt be counted in any members post count because it is becoming evident that all Noobs want a ridiculously high post count, 44Chakkie44 has already accumulated 372 in just under 2 weeks...

Lara x Amanda <3

Masterofdesaster

Gold Raider

• "Masterofdesaster" is male

TR Platforms: PC, PS3

Monday, March 26th 2007, 8:34am

I think only those who misuse the spam arena to get ranks ASAP should have their counters stopped, cos it would be silly to let all the sensible members, well, suffer from the crap the noobs do. Only the noobs should have to bear the consequences of their actions, all else would be sorta unfair i think, i mean, blame everyone for the delicts of these two or three ppl??

EDIT: hey i just thought of something i myself do in my forum: I create special ranks for special ppl so why not give these certain ppl the special rank "Noob"? Then it would be unattractive to gain posts.
scio me nihil scire

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Masterofdesaster" (Mar 26th 2007, 8:36am)