You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

boogalee

Unregistered

Tuesday, May 7th 2002, 4:53pm

Temple of Xian

Help! in TR2 - in the temp of Tiam after you get the dragon seal and you have to jump on the catapult platform I can not get this to get me to the highest platform. I have tried everything, the only thing I can go is jump on the walkway that i came in on or die HELP :

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Wednesday, May 8th 2002, 2:53pm

http://tombraidergirl.com/tr2/xian.html

Sorry but I don't remember a catapult platform in this level.

Shaggy

New Raider

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 2:57am

Tomb Raider II - Temple of Xian

I am in the Temple of Xian and I have already gotten the silver key. I used the key and I have to go into this room that has three blocks that I have to jump on. I can climb on the first but I can't jump on the second. Is there a trick to this. If you are wondering what part I am talking about. Please refer to section "2nd Key" in the TR2 walkthrough on this page. I can't get Laura up to the next block. Please someone help

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Sunday, June 22nd 2003, 9:44am

First of all: Welcome to the forum.
Second: 2 topics down is a "help I'm stuck section for there kind of questions, please use this next time. I will transfer the thread to this forum, when you have visited again.

is it this part?

Quoted

Enter. Climb onto the block on the right. Immediately make a standing jump to the block on the left. Pull yourself up.

You have to stand at the edge closest to your destination, then make a standing jump. Just press jump and the direction (up) at once. While in the air press action to hold on to the ledge.

Shaggy

New Raider

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 1:59pm

Tomb Raider II - Temple of Xian

I'm having trouble making a jump in the temple of xian. I have entered the room just after using the silver key. I have to jump up three different blocks. I'm having trouble getting my character to jump to the next levels. The area I am in is from section "2nd key" in the walkthrough

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 3:57pm

I don't see where the problem is, I can't remember this part that well.

Is the jump not long enough? Do you bump your head on a ceiling? What is it that wont work?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 4:06pm

Besides, why did you post this twice?

http://tombraidergirl.dyndns.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=381

Shaggy

New Raider

Monday, June 23rd 2003, 7:59pm

still having problems

Well to first answer you question why I posted it twice. I noticed that you directed help questions to "Help I'm Stuck" so I went ahaed an reposted it here. Also I'm totally not into computers and am only doing this to get help.

My problem is that I can climb on the first block but there is a second block diagonally to the left. When I try to jump on it I can't get my character to reach the next level. She always bumps the block and falls down. If I try another angle there is a slope that she lands on and I'm back at the same position. Is there a certain place you must stand or a certain thing you must do to reach this next level. I've already tried the jump and grab thing. It just doesn't seem to work. I haven't had a problem in the game up to this point. But for some silly reason I can't get on to that stupid block.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, December 26th 2003, 9:50pm

Quoted

Original von H

In the chamber with the moving spiked wall and the lever. I should have run to the end of the room to the first key, but i didn't. Went back out of the door i came in. Now i can't get down the passage as the spiked wall is in the way.
How do i get through please?

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

I guess you can't. I have made this mistake once and I havn't found another way.

Wednesday, May 26th 2004, 11:26pm

The only thing I can suggest is...

Hi.

The only way you can "undo" this is to go back to the previous savegame if you have saved the game previous to the moving spikes. If not, then the only other thing you can do is to start the level over, though there is more than one place in the level where there are moving spiked walls - not sure which one you're in.