You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Harbinger666

New Raider

• "Harbinger666" started this thread

TR Platforms: XBox 360

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 2:29pm

Hi Everyone - About Me (And A Quick Question).

:winki: Hello there, from a (somewhat older) newbie to this site, but certainly not to Lara Croft.

I am currently enjoying the reboot on my xbox 360, and am introducing the whole Tomb Raider experience to my four year-old Granddaughter via the older games and saving comics for her for her Grandchildren (when there probably won't be comics anymore!?!)

I do have a quick question though. I use this site to check the different comic cover variants, but does anyone out there know of (or has) a printable checklist where I can keep a record of the comics I have, and which I still need to purchase.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Obstshake

Axtshake

• "Obstshake" is male

TR Platforms: PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 2:30pm

Welcome! :wave2

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 6:34pm

Welcome, Harbinger666! :wave2

Unfortunately at least I don't have a checklist to help you with your task, but I can inform you that there will be some new comics alongside this reboot. :-)

The name of the comic series is called Tomb Raider: The Beginning, and you can read more about it on the Tomb Raider blog and see a preview of it on Comingsoon.net website.

Tomb Raider: The Beginning is also featured on our very own WikiRaider as well as the other Tomb Raider comics.