You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Antonin Ganner

New Raider

• "Antonin Ganner" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 7:18am

Looking for a developer..

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a copy of the credits to the original Tomb Raiders?
I'm looking to get in touch with an old friend, Tracey, but I forgot her last name. I know as much as that she made the last levels on the original (Or was it the second, I'm not even sure?) and that her husband did the Lara Croft signature.
I've Googled everywhere, can't find the credits or her name anywhere.. if someone would be kind enough to umm.. complete both the games and check for me? Lmao.. I don't expect anyone to do that, but if there's a credits button anywhere on the games, would much much appreciated =)

Cheers,
Tony