You are not logged in.

China Great Wall

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

tickybird

New Raider

• "tickybird" started this thread

Thursday, August 28th 2003, 7:20pm

Great Wall

Well, I'm brand new to Tombraider. My sister gave me her pc disk of Last revelation. I really enjoyed playing it at her house, but can't get it to work on my computer! So I got a demo disk of TR2. I have gotten to this point...
Spiked Traps
Run over the collapsing floor. At the end, while running, turn to the right. (Don't get distracted by the rolling stones. ;-) Stay close to the left hand wall.) Run into the gap. Jump over the spikes. In the room underneath make a somersault to the left. (pick up the ammo) Run to the wall and climb up into the hole. (SAVE) Follow the path. (Beware, collapsing floor. Don't stop.) Jump over the blades. At the end run to the left.
Unfortunately, because of a greivous error, we are now stuck in the corner right before the second spike trap. Right behind a boulder. :ouch: I dont know how to get out. I have tried to jump, jump and action, shoot, flare, walk, run, forwards, backwards, sideways. I tried to push the boulder forwards and backwards. My computer will not let me start a new game, it just keeps sending me back to my boulder. I am, no WAS really enjoying myself. But now i don't know what to do. obviously. Do I need to try to skip a level? Where will this put me if I do that?
A couple of side notes. Can I get my TRLR cd to work on my pc? it is windows 2000.
And WHY would i want to make Lara explode???
get Lara to explode:
during the game: (without the flare!!) step forward, step back, turn around at least three times and jump back/forward.
forgot,, i have picked up the silver dragon, two keys, and the medipack with shotgun shells.
did i do everything right??? I couldnt find any other posts that described my problems.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, August 28th 2003, 9:01pm

If you are trying to run TR3- TR5 on Win 2000 you will need a patch, you can get it at www.tombraiderchronicles.com

As for your TR2 Problem I am not quiete sure if you can get out of this spot. Level Skip will send you into the next level of course. If you are playing on the PC you can try downloading savegames.
http://larasmansion.com/tombraidergirl/tr2/savegames.html

Saturday, April 9th 2005, 5:05pm

Tomb Raider 2

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO"FLIP THE SWITCH"

IN THE ALCOVE UNDER GUARDHOUSE 1

THANKS A MILLION,

yrab 46

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Saturday, April 9th 2005, 5:33pm

I am not sure where you are. To use a switch you normally just press the action button.