You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male
  • "Neilcroy" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 11:53am

Amanda's age

hey all,

how are we? I was thinking. (yes, it can be hazardous [hehe] ) anyway, Lara's about 30, 35 tops.
how old would we say Amanda is? I'm guessing eithe the same or maybe a couple of years younger.
any thoughts? :sun:
Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
BASEMENT JAXX

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 8:17pm

maybe, she is 24- 29 :rolleyes:

she is very sexy and clever too :love:

I like amanda :grins

Life is a strange thing
Just when you think you learnt how to use it
It's gone

Lady Punk

Adventurer

• "Lady Punk" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: TRA

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 8:18pm

Well, she was a mate of Lara at university, wasn't she?
So I think, she's gone be about the same age.
A bit confusing is her grey hair, but this doesn't need to be the consequence of her age... :chin
But I think it's harder to say how old Lara is, because sometimes she looks like a teen (Legend) and sometimes like an older women (Underworld)...
and on one site, she's so clever and skilled, that she have to made experience for years, on the other site she's still tought and fast etc... :flare

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 9:04pm

Amanda is two years younger than Lara--it was said on her official biography. I think it can be found in either the Legend strategy guide or on the main website. I've seen it before.

And Amanda's hair isn't grey--it was originally blonde until she bleached it.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Jeissy

Junior Raider

• "Jeissy" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: CoD:MW2

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 2:12pm

Amanda is two years younger than Lara--it was said on her official biography. I think it can be found in either the Legend strategy guide or on the main website. I've seen it before.

And Amanda's hair isn't grey--it was originally blonde until she bleached it.
That's interesting, so as a conclusion I read that her age is now changed by Crystal. It's around 28-34 as of Legend, so you can sum up Amanda's age :P

~The enemy of my enemy is my friend~

EmEssEn

Average Raider

• "EmEssEn" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 12:31am

If you look on the bio on TRG, Lara's in her 40's. Scary thought, that.

But going on the ages in TRU, I'd have said she [Amanda now, not Lara] was maybe 30, or at least somewhere very close to it.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 3:37pm

Yeah, Lara's proper age is 39 years old, but I read in an article by Eric Lindstrom (I'll have to find it) that said in the games and movies, she stays 30. That's good.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 11:42pm

Amanda's age

hey, Cat, :wave2:

according to Wikipedia, she is born February 14, 1968. that makes her proper age 41. so Amanda was born
sometime in 1970, so that makes her my age, 39. of course, 41 isn't really old anyway. but Eric say's Lara is
eternally 30 in the game, fine. that's the beauty of fantasy. you can be whatever age the creator(s) decide
for you. (I find it ironic Lara is born on Valentine's Day, yet her love life totally sucks [hehe] :grins )
Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
BASEMENT JAXX

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 9:54pm

Amanda's age

hey Cat,

I just was wondering if the site or game guide gave a specific date for Amanda's birthday. would you happen to know?
just wondering.
BASEMENT JAXX

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 10:26pm

RE: Amanda's age

according to Wikipedia, she is born February 14, 1968. that makes her proper age 41. so Amanda was born
sometime in 1970, so that makes her my age, 39. of course, 41 isn't really old anyway.
Yeah, but don't forget that Lara's actual age (despite technicalities) is 30, making Amanda to be in her late twenties. And no, I don't recall an actual date.
RPG Character Profile

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 12:00pm

Amanda's age

hey,

true. of course, I imagine Wikipedia's info is based on if Lara was a real person and if the timeline of the games
was in "real life time". but as Lara is 30 or so (thus her birthdate is 1978, meaning Amanda was born sometime
in 1980), that works for me just fine. I find it interesting that Larson is only a year older than Lara. (I thought
he was maybe early-mid 40s). what surprises me the most is that von Croy was only about 60 when he died in
AOD. I thought he was much older. at least 70s or so.
BASEMENT JAXX

BethRaider16

Casual Explorer

• "BethRaider16" is female

TR Platforms: PS1, PS2 & PS3

Currently Playing: Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 12:39am

Yeah, his cane and bald head ages him a bit.

EmEssEn

Average Raider

• "EmEssEn" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, April 11th 2009, 3:16pm

I always thought Von Croy was, like, mid 70's? He looks way old :D