You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male
  • "Neilcroy" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Wednesday, February 4th 2009, 10:10pm

Artwork for my fiction

hey all, :grins

I am looking through the threads in this section and I am seeing some GRADE A KICKASS STUFF! :grins the artists
should be proud of themselves. :applaud I am writing stories in the fiction section, starting with my first "FED UP".
basically, it's about Lara getting fed up with this gamer killing her so she gives him a piece of her mind. feel
free to read and comment. I am also wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some artwork for my
fiction. I would be honored and I would be open to whatever interpretation the artist would have in mind. I
look forward to seeing some great works. again if anyone is interested, jump in. peace. 8-)
Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
BASEMENT JAXX

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 1:40am

Here you go, hope you enjoy, :-) .

RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

Neilcroy

New Raider

• "Neilcroy" is male
  • "Neilcroy" started this thread

TR Platforms: Xbox 360

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 12:48pm

Artwork for my fiction

hey, Cat, :wave2:

thanks. that will work for a start. are there any other takers? :grins
Good luck in your new bed. Enjoy your nightmare, son, while you're resting your head.--
BASEMENT JAXX