You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "PippinTheJediKnight" is female
  • "PippinTheJediKnight" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PSP

Currently Playing: LOTR Online

Tuesday, October 9th 2007, 3:41pm

Information on the guns

I figured thsi was the correct place to post this thread as I would like some information on the dual .50 calibre pistols Lara uses in Anniversary. I apolagise if this is not the correct place to post this thread but it could also double as a place to discuss the 4 guns that are used in the game: the shotgun, pistols, mini SMGs and the .50 calibre.

Any information will be greatly appreciated :-)

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Tuesday, October 9th 2007, 9:00pm

I'm not quite clear on what information you want about the .50 Calibre pistols.....I can tell you that in reality, they're called Desert Eagles.
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."

• "PippinTheJediKnight" is female
  • "PippinTheJediKnight" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PSP

Currently Playing: LOTR Online

Wednesday, October 10th 2007, 6:04pm

I knew they were called Desert Eagles but thanks. I'm looking for average firing distance, firing rate, average magazine, muzzle velocity, all that kind of stuff.

Catracoth

• "Catracoth" is male

TR Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PS1, PC

Currently Playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Wednesday, October 10th 2007, 8:57pm

You can find all of that on Wikipedia, or by Googling it. Do you need that information in Desert Eagle terms, like the information about the guns in real life or in the game?
RPG Character Profile
"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."