You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

larahi

Starting Raider

• "larahi" is male
  • "larahi" started this thread

TR Platforms: PS2

Sunday, May 7th 2006, 3:55pm

How do you make a level

I don't now how to make a level. :-? Can you tell me some websites. Do I have to download something. Help me! :D I want to make a level.

Selene

New Raider

• "Selene" is female

TR Platforms: PC PS2

Sunday, May 7th 2006, 10:31pm

Oh dear, that's impossible to explain in few words. What you need to do is to have the level editor installed on your computer. With it there is a manual explaining you the basics to start making your own levels. I suggest you study it and study it well. Also try to experiment and see what you can make and the most important thing: practise, practise and more practise ;-)

larahi

Starting Raider

• "larahi" is male

Monday, May 8th 2006, 3:42am

Quoted

Originally posted by Selene
Oh dear, that's impossible to explain in few words. What you need to do is to have the level editor installed on your computer. With it there is a manual explaining you the basics to start making your own levels. I suggest you study it and study it well. Also try to experiment and see what you can make and the most important thing: practise, practise and more practise ;-)

Thanks for your help. :D But can you tell me some websites that I can download the thing that will let me make a level. :-) Thanks :-)

Selene

New Raider

• "Selene" is female

TR Platforms: PC PS2

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 1:42pm

The level editor IS the tool you use to make levels. If you don't have it already you can download it from here: http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr5/editor/trle.html

You'll need to download the full version to be able to build levels yourself. But I must warn you: making a level takes A LOT of studying and learning how to use the level editor and A LOT of time and dedication. It seems very easy to just make one, but it takes tons of work and sometimes you have to try and fail to be able to improve.

larahi

Starting Raider

• "larahi" is male

Wednesday, May 10th 2006, 4:40pm

larahi

Starting Raider

• "larahi" is male

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 4:14am

Hey have you made an outfit? I havent I don't now how :-o. Oh and thanks again for helping me ;-)

Pro Grape

Spam King

• "Pro Grape" is male

TR Platforms: PC, Mac

Thursday, May 11th 2006, 5:31am

I might try my hand at making a level over the summer :)

larahi

Starting Raider

• "larahi" is male

Friday, May 12th 2006, 2:02am

Help how do I play my level????? :flare: Thanks :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "larahi" (May 12th 2006, 2:03am)

Lara-Girl

Archaeologist

• "Lara-Girl" is female
  • "Lara-Girl" has been banned

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Neon God

Sunday, January 7th 2007, 5:30pm

Which programs do I need to make a level?

Which programs do I need to make a level?I'm thinking to make a level and I don't know which programs do I need to make it.Can anyone tell me?Or atleast which programs you have used/are useing if you are making/have made a level/s?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lara-Girl" (Jan 7th 2007, 5:31pm)

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, January 7th 2007, 7:29pm

(Threads merged)

Please read Selene's posting at the top.