You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

me

Unregistered

Friday, February 7th 2003, 11:44pm

Offshore Rig

please help. i have just gotten the green pass card in tomb raider on the offshore rig in the big pool room. don't know where to go. thanks!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Saturday, February 8th 2003, 5:30pm

Green Pass Card
Jump onto the next platform on the right and from here to the yellow marked platform. Turn right and do a running jump to get around the corner to the left. Shoot the window. Pick up the green pass card. (2. opportunity for: Secret3 jump down and take the whole way on the upper platform again.) Jump back around the corner and from there to the platform under the exit. Pull yourself into the passage. Run up to the right. Right again and drop into the hole.

Exit
Follow the path. Draw weapons to kill another brawler. Pick up the medipack. Flip the trigger on the wall of the following room again. Then use the green pass card on the opposite wall. Go through the open door. Jump into the pool on the left. Dive into the tunnel. Turn right then left. Use the lever there. Continue through the open gate. Dive towards the surface. Get out and follow the path.

Seppe

Unregistered

Friday, March 7th 2003, 10:26am

Tomb Raider II - Offshore Rig

On the offshore rig, is it normal that an alarm goes off at the moment you leave the room or am I just busted?? And going to a slope, standing in front of a window so that a killer will shoot the window....THERE IS NO WINDOW!!! Would you explain STEP BY STEP, so I don't have to worry, I used to do this as easy as breathing but I lost the feeling for it.

SEPPE
HEEEEEEEELP!!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, March 7th 2003, 11:54am

Igonore the alert. The window is up the long passage and then to the right.

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Friday, December 26th 2003, 9:42pm

Quoted

Original von Seppe

In your walktrough, you say we have to jump to a platform under the exit
1st; from where do we have to jump???
2nd; what is the exit???

SEPPE

Quoted

Original von tombraidergirl

You have to climb up again. And when you reach the part where the green pass card was in the alcove ahead, the exit is in the left wall.