You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 4:32am

Quoted

Originally posted by Vertman
Ok... so, theres me shoving a huge-ass monster into electric and him almost dying, then regenerating health... what do i do?

I am stuck in this same spot. can anyone tell me what I need to do? I move the hanging orb things with the tesla gun but nothing seems to happen... the monster disappears for a few seconds then comes back with full health...

thanks!

UPDATE: nm, found the boss thread.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "quiv" (Apr 12th 2006, 5:48am)

Voodoo Spud

New Raider

• "Voodoo Spud" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 3:04pm

I'm stuck there too! You sit in the big electric gun thing and bring all the orbs in toward you and that's all I've managed to do!
Life is a waste of time
Time is a waste of life
Get wasted all the time
And you'll have the time of your life!

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 3:12pm

i push the orbs out as far as i can

( you know when youve pushed it far enough because electricity will form a sort of wall )

you have to get all four orbs swinging like this, then you can get of the gun and grapple the sword piece above you

Gnub

New Raider

TR Platforms: XBox

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 2:43am

wow dan33 thats great that u got the gold but u didnt specify what the problem was and how it "magicly worked" i have the same problem with the swinging grate, its the only artifact left that i need! damn

well finaly i got it... gotta love and hate the physics of this game u need the momentum from it falling from the opposite "high end" to be able to jolt it to the correct end so best bet is if u cant get it up there to get the gold then u might have to start the map over agian :P how ghey

yay im at 100% complete

uploaded to http://www.xbox-saves.com/ if u want 100% completed save ;)
for use with actionreplay

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gnub" (Apr 13th 2006, 3:35am)

senduran

New Raider

TR Platforms: XBox 360

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 2:41pm

I'm in the room with the thing on the track you need to turn the orb power on. I need to get up in to the control room but I can't see any way up. How do I get there?

[edit] nm, I figured it out

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "senduran" (Apr 13th 2006, 3:24pm)

Loxy

Starting Raider

• "Loxy" is male

TR Platforms: PC XBox 360

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 2:44pm

move the tesla orb a bit along the tracks ( it's actually not really necessary but makes the next part a lot easier)

then climb on top of the trolley and jump towards the ladder near you.

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 9:46pm

I have managrd to get into the room with the big gun, and the monster! I can get all the orbs swinging, but no matter how many times I shoot the monster, I can`t seem to get his health down, can anyone enlighten me ?

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:01pm

you have to get all the orbs swinign so that all the electricity is flying everywhere then you have to get off the gun and grapple the sword piece above you

(the sword piece only comes out of the sheild when all orbs are succesfully swining)

Loxy

Starting Raider

• "Loxy" is male

TR Platforms: PC XBox 360

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:01pm

don't try to kill it; you can't.

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 10:55pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, it all becomes clear now, thanks for the info

dotcom

Casual Explorer

• "dotcom" is male

Friday, April 14th 2006, 4:49pm

im having trouble pushing the big grate all the way to the right in order to get the gold secret. it gets to a certain point then doesnt want to move any further.

any tips?

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

TR Platforms: PC

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 3:09am

Area with big gun

Yeah, i've got the same problem, can move it to right OK but cannot give it that little boost to push it to the end to be able to get the gold.
THEFLYONE

dotcom

Casual Explorer

• "dotcom" is male

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 12:58pm

I've done it now, with a combination of blasting electricity at the actual grate bit, so that it swings away from you, and blasting the top bit of it, took a while but i did it. :sun:

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 2:28pm

RE: Area with big gun

Quoted

Originally posted by catbazza
Yeah, i've got the same problem, can move it to right OK but cannot give it that little boost to push it to the end to be able to get the gold.

Solved this problem.
Drag the hanging ledge to the right with the big gun aimed at the block (where the ropes hang from) until it is at the base of the upwards curve of the track.
Still aiming there just inch it into the bottom of the upwards curve still using the 'G' key (if you try moving it further it will drop back) then give the 'H' key a work out by tapping it as fast as you can, it's a slow process but persist & it will suddenly go to the end.
You may have to have several goes at it but believe me 'IT WORKS'.
After removing the 4 boxes just above & right from the broken railings (with the gun) then move the metal crate on the nearby ledge (not with gun), jump up & traverse to the left & round the corner.
Drop onto ledge, jump to the one you moved, jump to next ledge on right & you will see GOLD in the alcove.
'PHEW'
THEFLYONE

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 2:41pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Fallen_Angel
Guys, I'm really stuck on this part. When Lara lets go of the grapple she doesn't get to the edge and she keeps falling back down. :(

Ahh I can't show the attatched.

It's too big.

Um you know where she has to keep jumping and ducking because of the broken electric wires...she's in this vent place where it's really cold.

She slides down and goes to a bar and swings, once she jumps off it she uses the grapple hook to swing forward, but everytime I let go to jump forward she doesn't get to the edge...she falls down.

I don't know what to do...!

arggh I need to give an attatchment...

I had the same problem in West-Africa and i'm still stuck there :D
You have to jump off the thing on whatever you'r standig and then quicly throw the grapple;) i think:D

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 3:29pm

Jumping & grappling.

Get Lara to the very edge (virtual toes overhanging) Press forward & jump at the same time then immeadiatly press jump again, Lara will automatically throw her grapple & will then be hanging from the rope.
The same applies to hanging from bars, jump & forward at the same time & jump again (but do it quickly).

If you ever double press jump she will throw grapple.
THEFLYONE

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "catbazza" (Apr 15th 2006, 3:34pm)

santee

Junior Raider

• "santee" is male

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation PS2 PSP GBA

Saturday, April 15th 2006, 11:18pm

Is there a shortcut 4 this level?
:fechten: Santee :fechten:

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Matt\My Documents\My Pictures\amanda-sig.jpg[/img]

Little-legend

New Raider

• "Little-legend" is female

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 9:54am

Eh...how do I turn on the generateor?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Little-legend" (Apr 16th 2006, 9:54am)

Little-legend

New Raider

• "Little-legend" is female

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 10:14am

Quoted

Originally posted by Little-legend
Eh...how do I turn on the generateor?

And it happend again I post, go back to the game and I no longer need help lol

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 3:13pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Fallen_Angel