You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Malley'smom

Unregistered

Thursday, January 16th 2003, 5:12am

Floating Island

Help! I accidentally forgot to get the first silver dragon and went all the way to the end of the level. When going to get the last secret, I backflipped and hung on the roof to get back to the bridge and go back to get the silver dragon. Is there any way to get back to where I end the level? It just seems like if they allowed me to go get the secret, they would also allow me to end the level. :ouch: thanks for you help :) I just hate to start the level over again!!!

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Thursday, January 16th 2003, 11:38am

Sorry, I can't follow you. This is the one on the roof where a couple of knights came alive? Why can't you use the normal way to get back to the end? Is the slide missing?

Malleymom

Unregistered

Saturday, January 18th 2003, 10:19pm

Sorry!

Yes, the slide is missing. I went to get the last secret and I knew they didn't expect me to have forgotten the first one (DUH) but I thought I'd try to get both rather than restart the level. Anyway, I backflipped onto the roof and slid down onto the top bridge. I figured I was in good shape until I realized that the slide does not reset itself :ouch: Any ideas on what I can do next??? I think I'm screwed :lol:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, January 19th 2003, 12:30am

I guess you are, I can see no other way than using the slide. I guess you have to start the level again. I hope you have a save from the beginning.

Malley's Mom

Unregistered

Sunday, January 19th 2003, 6:16pm

Just as I thought...

Thanks so much for your help. I really am not crazy about that level so I hate that I have to start if over, but, that's the way that goes. At least it'll go faster this time :lol: and there shouldn't be any surprizes :lol:

Thanks, you're the best