You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Fallen_Angel

Advanced Raider

• "Fallen_Angel" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Currently Playing: Underworld

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 2:53pm

Okay, the pillars are broken and the water wheel is now released. :-)

Where do I go from here? :-o
:sun:

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 2:57pm

Up at the other water wheel.

You get there when you use the moving wheel to reach the rope, jump to the platform, use the dangling metal scaffold, pull to the other side (grapple) and jump to the rope there.

Fallen_Angel

Advanced Raider

• "Fallen_Angel" is female

Currently Playing: Underworld

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 3:16pm

I thought so, I keep falling when I try to get the moving water wheel, so I thought there was another way. :p

thank you :D

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 3:25pm

you're welcome.

leapfreak

Casual Explorer

• "leapfreak" is female

TR Platforms: PS2

Currently Playing: TR Anniversary

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 9:50pm

RE: Im stuck in Ghana

Quoted

Originally posted by tombraidergirl

Quoted

Originally posted by K-Raider
I have also tried to grapple the cog thing on the statue on the wall between the two revolving platforms.

Let me guess it had no effect.

This is the spot where you can push a crate onto the trigger pad on the right, correct? But on the left there is no crate. Just this annoying flip-platform between the trigger and the statue.

You have to stand on the trigger yourself. The statue then opens it's arms and you can pull out the trigger on the statue, but only at this moment. When you leave the platform the left arm will slowly close again, so hurry. Jump onto the flipping platform when it turns for the first time and immediately jump before you are pushed off on the other side.

Thanks tombraidergirl! I've been stuck on that bit for ages and couldn't figure out what on earth I was supposed to do!

Monday, April 10th 2006, 9:56am

Where is the Gold?

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Monday, April 10th 2006, 11:56am

yer i wanna know where the gold is too, i was just about to ask the same questions 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bantam" (Apr 10th 2006, 11:57am)

Pep®oni

New Raider

• "Pep®oni" is female

Monday, April 10th 2006, 9:15pm

Ghana, 36% - The famous Icon

I start feeling a bad emotion coming up about this stone ball after the blade-traps. Apparently it isn't just me who did experience this 0.5sec no-chance to run/jump/cross ... came here to be sure and just read that someone spent 16h? lol, no way, did 3, have my info now.

Someone asked for the Gold in Ghana? It'll be just before fighting Rutland, at the almost-end of the level. Watch out for 3 rolling balls who have to be avoided by jumping on a rope and a pressure plate. Somewhere there ... [hehe]

10min later: Done by feeling, camera was almost no use. ;-)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pep®oni" (Apr 10th 2006, 9:34pm)

leapfreak

Casual Explorer

• "leapfreak" is female

Currently Playing: TR Anniversary

Tuesday, April 11th 2006, 10:25pm

The ball with the blade-traps was annoying because the view was at such an angle it was really hard to see where you were going! I got it after a few attempts just by running like mad around the blades. The ball was so close behind Lara, I couldn't even see her so just kept going and she made it!

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 12:16am

Omg

Quoted

Originally posted by Bantam
yup, i think the controls must be harder on the PC or something because i foudn it really quite easy

Nope if anything its slightly harder on the console lol I did it by Sat morning after installing it on friday night 9 hrs in tot i think

• "PippinTheJediKnight" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS2, PSP

Currently Playing: LOTR Online

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 11:54am

West Africa, Ghana

I need help with killing Rutland or what ever his name is. I have only being trying an hour but have made zero progress. I get his health down quite a bit but then he jumps onto a ledge and replenishes his health. PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :shout:

catbazza

New Raider

• "catbazza" is male

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 2:44pm

RE: West Africa, Ghana

I am stuck on this part too, allthough I think I am a little further than you.

There are 4 ledges & you have to constantly shoot (with Pistols) at the base of the motif in the centre of the ledge.
Eventually you will see a warning icon appear on them as you are shooting, keep shooting until & a cover shatters revealing a grapple point which you pull & bring down the ledge.
As these are his recovery points once they are down he cannot replenish himself & he's yours.
I can get to two ledges down but then my health runs out.
Been 2 days like this.
THEFLYONE

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 3:41pm

Thanks for the tip. And good luck to you. :-)

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 5:28pm

Hey Catbazza. I managed to get past that part with your help (so thanks) and I found an easier way. When Rutland comes down to attack Lara and you have the option to shoot the base of the pillar, rather shoot the pillar and kepp Lara moving left to right so Rutland cant get a clear shot. And then when you get his health down enough and he goes onto the platform, use the grapple while he is on there. Hope this helps and good luck.

TR BOY

New Raider

• "TR BOY" is male

TR Platforms: PC PlayStation GBA XBox

Wednesday, April 12th 2006, 6:31pm

hallu helf mia ma ich komm net weiter ich hab einen beitrag bei legend leven bolivien gemacht
I'm ThE ReAL GanGsTeR!! :stupid: achso ja und
My name is --==|| LennY ||==--

mattyrewls22

Junior Raider

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 2:23pm

Ghana.

I'm at the bit with the statue you use the grappel to get one block into it's hand, now i put the block on the trigger, and the right block moved, what do i do???

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mattyrewls22" (Apr 13th 2006, 3:05pm)

mattyrewls22

Junior Raider

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 3:05pm

Please

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 3:31pm

where is that? Is that the statue with things that look like shackles around the wrists?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 3:33pm

You would get your answers much faster, if you posted in the appropriate thread, now I waste my time merging them, instead of explaining....

You stand on the other pressure pad and then pull out the thingy with the grapple. The water starts running and you climb down again.

mattyrewls22

Junior Raider

Thursday, April 13th 2006, 4:30pm

Sorry :( i'll look at the rules this time :p