You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

donron

New Raider

• "donron" is male
  • "donron" started this thread

TR Platforms: PC

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 1:43am

Croft Manor

The Mansion GOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The library - shoot the wooden door to the right from the entrence and you have 1 boogcase...next - stand in front of the table facing the stairs use the GRAPLE on the the ring in the begining of the stairs and you have 2 boogcase...next - place them in the mark beside the table right and left...a door will open...get clue nr.1 in the basement

2. The swimmingpool - pull out the 3 fish statues all the way...in one of the side ther is 2 fish statues jump on the one you can...swing to the platform and move the sisters statues AGAIN and get your clue nr.2

3. The library (again) - ther are 4 books you can push now...The first (Blue) book is by the door, after that go to the far end of the Library and work your way down (Blue, Yellow, Green and Red). ...a door will open downstairs library get clue nr.3

4. The hall - stand in the middle of the hall with the fireplace to your left...use your GRAPLE on the 3 spird on top of the glass montre so you can use them for swining...next - the first flor hallway with no doors...in the end push the picture and...next - swing on the 3 spird to the next first floor hallway and push that to...next - go to the hall and turn the statue...stand on the mark by the stairs...and you will all most have the gold...lol...

Along the jurney you will pick up som other treasure and clues to

Extra clue: The gym - use the graple (on the round gold things) standing
on the floor to make new rutes

Extra clue: The swimmingpool - use the graple on the statues spird at the floor to make new rutes

Dam she`s HOTTTTT... I play with her every day...lol...gg

This post has been edited 15 times, last edit by "donron" (Aug 17th 2006, 2:03am)

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

Currently Playing: Volleyball

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 5:11pm

Croft Mansion

I'm having trouble finding the binoculars and a few secrets (3 Silver), as well as accessing a two I can see in the gymnasium.

I can't access the back balcony in the pool room and I'm puzzled by two doors in the bedroom.

:edit: Since I resolved my problems and wrote a walkthrough on the Croft Manor Gym (page 4 of this thread) I've removed the pics that were in this post (3640 downloads in four days! wow!!).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fanx" (Apr 12th 2006, 9:48pm)

Scarecrow

New Raider

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 5:43pm

The binoculars are on the back balcony of the pool room. You have to pull the spears out (using graple) from the statues on the left side (if facing the back), swing across, graple on the hanging basket, and swing on the next. there is a silver reward, binoculars, and a sphere which you must place on the button to lower the basket to get across to the silver on the left side (now facing the front).

The doors in her room do not open. Some are there just for decoration.

Scarecrow

New Raider

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 5:56pm

I am missing one silver, and also have the gold. Keep looking. They have to be there somewhere.

As for the round things, mine only works on one as well. It is made that way.

A Prodigy

New Raider

• "A Prodigy" is male

TR Platforms: XBox XBox 360

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 6:06pm

OK peeps,
the second round "thing" you need to shoot in ;)

use precise aim and the crosshair will turn red.

I havent found the gold secret yet, its been killing me too.

Bronze 16/16
Silver 9/10
Gold 0/1 :(

where is that thing!?

Prodigy

Gixxa

New Raider

• "Gixxa" is male

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 6:07pm

Have you been in the Library? There is one Silver one.
AMD 4000+ (2,4 @ 2,8 Ghz), Asus A8N32 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS Pro (LED's), Sapphire X1900XT@XTX, und das ganze System an einer Wasserk├╝hlung :)

A Prodigy

New Raider

• "A Prodigy" is male

TR Platforms: XBox XBox 360

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 6:10pm

The one in the wall?

if so i have that one

There is 2 sections of the bookcase that can be moved also, i have no idea how to open those yet, as soon as i find out ill update my post again.

if someone already knows how, please help us out, thanks :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "A Prodigy" (Apr 8th 2006, 6:17pm)

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 6:47pm

Thanks for the info.

I finally realised I could use the gold ball grapple point between the two spears - I never knew Lara could grapple in the middle of a jump. Amazing what she can do!

Still need to get those last two rewards in the gym - and I still can't find one Silver reward. :flare:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fanx" (Apr 8th 2006, 6:48pm)

Nerph

New Raider

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:15pm

RE: Croft Mansion

found everything but 1 damn silver reward, and i just cant find it >.<
been all around the place but no luck :S
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
-Socrates

Nerph

New Raider

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:18pm

RE: Mansion

you have to shoot the wooden boards to the right side of the door in the study and pull the book thuny out, and pull the book thingy at the bottom of the stairs down with the grapple, then place them on the buttons on each side of the table and a secret door will open, then go down and push the golden head to find the first clue for the gold reward :)

hope it helped

-Nerph
-Socrates

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nerph" (Apr 8th 2006, 7:19pm)

Fanx

Explorer

• "Fanx" is female

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:20pm

I just found my last one - triggered by a shootable round stone at the top of the stairs.

Nerph

New Raider

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:25pm

got that one... theres just one i cant seem to find and ive been all over the damn place... got 1 in the bedroom, 2 in the gym, 2 in the study, 1 in the pool area, 1 in the secret passage between study and bedroom, and then one somewhere i cant remeber right now... :mad:

if anyone would just mind posting the 2 i havnt found (the one im missing and the one i cant remember :P) it would be much appriciated
-Socrates

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Nerph" (Apr 8th 2006, 7:42pm)

Patty

New Raider

• "Patty" is male

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:55pm

RE: Croft Mansion

Hello

I can't find the Grapple hook, and i need it

Can someone please help me??

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

TR Platforms: PS2

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 7:59pm

Patty to get the grapple hook, go to Zip whos by all the computers, go to the laptop sitting on the floor in the corner and interact with it

a lil thkngy will open on the wall with the grapple hook inside

Patty

New Raider

• "Patty" is male

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 8:03pm

Bantam

Thank you very much.
I got it

Thank you

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 8:06pm

I need help with these:

1) where is the gold one :rope:

2) In the library, there is the bookcase that is shining, i have no idea how to move it though :winki:

3) In Lara's bedroom, there is a wall that shining right next to her changing room. When i use RAD it says its moveable but ive tried shooting and grappling but i cant figure it out :crouch:

Thanks people

spartan2552

New Raider

• "spartan2552" is male

TR Platforms: XBox 360

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 8:07pm

last silver thing

i cant get to the last silver thing, i know where it is, behind the grate under water in the pool, does anyone know how to remove the other grate?

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 8:09pm

RE: last silver thing

One of the grates is in the swimming pool and i think the other one is above the swimming pool (around where u get the binoculars)

pull out the fish statues and all the other moveable things and make ure way up to the balcony

spartan2552

New Raider

• "spartan2552" is male

TR Platforms: XBox 360

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 8:28pm

ok iv had a look all over the pool room and the onlu switch i can find is the one in the pool, does any1 knwo or can remember where the other switch is to open the seond grate

Bantam

Casual Explorer

• "Bantam" is male

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 8:35pm

have u checked up on the balcony? because i know the 2nd switch is definately on either of the two balconies in that room