You are not logged in.

Maria Doria The Deck

Dear visitor, welcome to LaraCroftForum.com. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 9:28pm

The Deck

I am on the right front edge of the boat but cannot see a block in the middle of the slope to jump to. I don't see anywhere to jump to from here. Plz Help!

spoonman

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Saturday, July 31st 2004, 10:10pm

Are you on the top level?

LarasLilGirl

Advanced Raider

• "LarasLilGirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 2:27am

he he

he he thats were i got stuck 2 :D i got to the point i snapped the disk :mad: he he now i regret that :borg:

Angels Deserve to Die

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 8:49pm

the deck

I believe I am on the lowest deck below the little pool and just above the big orange hull. Do I need to get back up to the top? How can I do that?

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Sunday, August 1st 2004, 9:13pm

Then you actually should be able to find an area you can jump to on the right.

Screenshot:

LarasLilGirl

Advanced Raider

• "LarasLilGirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC

Monday, August 2nd 2004, 12:33am

deeeeee

i wish i new that earlier....

Angels Deserve to Die

Thursday, October 28th 2004, 9:18am

Re: the deck

On each corner, you'll find a sloped block (if I understand your question right). Stand in front of one of them and jump back, so that you land on the slope, then immediately jump forward again and press left or right (depending which block you chose). Then grab the roof and climb up. This will take you a couple of times, it even seems impossible at first.
But you don't actually need to do this. You can always get back on top if you figure out all the puzzles down, if you're beneath the deck. There are 2 ways to get back to the deck. I hope it's useful.