You are not logged in.

Harbinger666

New Raider

• "Harbinger666" started this thread

TR Platforms: XBox 360

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 2:29pm

Hi Everyone - About Me (And A Quick Question).

:winki: Hello there, from a (somewhat older) newbie to this site, but certainly not to Lara Croft.

I am currently enjoying the reboot on my xbox 360, and am introducing the whole Tomb Raider experience to my four year-old Granddaughter via the older games and saving comics for her for her Grandchildren (when there probably won't be comics anymore!?!)

I do have a quick question though. I use this site to check the different comic cover variants, but does anyone out there know of (or has) a printable checklist where I can keep a record of the comics I have, and which I still need to purchase.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Obstshake

Axtshake

• "Obstshake" is male

TR Platforms: PS3, PS4, XBOX ONE

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 2:30pm

Welcome! :wave2

Wednesday, April 10th 2013, 6:34pm

Welcome, Harbinger666! :wave2

Unfortunately at least I don't have a checklist to help you with your task, but I can inform you that there will be some new comics alongside this reboot. :-)

The name of the comic series is called Tomb Raider: The Beginning, and you can read more about it on the Tomb Raider blog and see a preview of it on Comingsoon.net website.

Tomb Raider: The Beginning is also featured on our very own WikiRaider as well as the other Tomb Raider comics.