You are not logged in.

HD

Unregistered

Monday, February 17th 2003, 7:19pm

Wreck of the Maria Doria

In The Wreck of The Maria Dora. The room with the floor that slopes down in the middle to broken glass and a shark underneath.
Picked up the 2nd circuit breaker and didn't realise the trap door was on a timer. Now they have shut and i can't get back up on to the balcony. Can't see any other way to get out of the room!
hope you can help...

tombraidergirl

Lara Croft

• "tombraidergirl" is female

TR Platforms: PC, PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, Android Tablet

Currently Playing: Temple of Osiris

Monday, February 17th 2003, 11:30pm

In one corner of the room there is a trigger pad. This is what opens the trapdoor. Just go looking for it, I'm not sure which floor tile it was, it might have been the one where you found the circuit breaker or a neighbouring one. If you step onto it the trapdoor will open for a short while.

Monday, February 2nd 2004, 9:29am

Tomb Raider II 3rd Curcuit Breaker

Sorry!! new to all this!.

Have i missed a switch somewhere? i don't think so cos i went back & followed the walkthrough exactly and still couldn't get it. The walkthrough says pick it up & use the switch, the switch is there but not the breaker and it is behind a glass door/panel in the same room but you can't get to it.

Thanks again

Heather

Wednesday, May 26th 2004, 11:21pm

I may have a suggestion or two.

Hi.

I know where you are. I played this game not too long ago, but it's been at least a month or longer since I completed this game, so my memory isn't too great as to where all three circuits are located. I do remember that you have to swim through a tunnel that is located to the left of the stage if you are facing the stage from the other side of the pool in front of it. You have to swim to a ledge where you come up for air, then climb onto the ledge and get the circuit. I believe another circuit is located on the other side of the stage in the backstage area where you have to climb up where the swinging crates are. There is something on the crevice across from the ledge nearest the door. You jump across to the crevice from the ledge (after you have avoided all the swinging crates), then pull yourself up and grab the item, though can't remember if this is a circuit. If you found a circuit in a glass panel, just shoot out the glass panel with your pistols and get it. Hope this helps. If I've confused you or anything, I'm sorry - just been a little while since I've played this, but I hope I've been of some help to you.

Wednesday, May 26th 2004, 11:22pm

I may have a suggestion or two.

Hi.

I know where you are - in the Opera House, right?. I played this game not too long ago, but it's been at least a month or longer since I completed this game, so my memory isn't too great as to where all three circuits are located. I do remember that you have to swim through a tunnel that is located to the left of the stage if you are facing the stage from the other side of the pool in front of it. You have to swim to a ledge where you come up for air, then climb onto the ledge and get the circuit. I believe another circuit is located on the other side of the stage in the backstage area where you have to climb up where the swinging crates are. There is something on the crevice across from the ledge nearest the door. You jump across to the crevice from the ledge (after you have avoided all the swinging crates), then pull yourself up and grab the item, though can't remember if this is a circuit. If you found a circuit in a glass panel, just shoot out the glass panel with your pistols and get it. Hope this helps. If I've confused you or anything, I'm sorry - just been a little while since I've played this, but I hope I've been of some help to you.

Thursday, October 28th 2004, 9:27am

Re: Sorry!! Tombraider II 3rd Curcuit Breaker

Hey Heather, I think I know where you are. You're in the smaller of the rooms with the cracked chairs and stuff? There is a keyhole wich leads to a switch which leads to the switch you were talking about right? If you walk to this last switch, you can probabably see the last circuit breaker on your left.
What you need to do: first complete the rest of the level, so that you eventually come out of the hole in the ceiling of the room we're talking about. This trapdoor needs to be open for you to get the last circuit breaker. If this is the case, go to the switch next to the keyhole. Press it AGAIN, the doors in the back of the room will close again. Then go up the trapdoor again, and walk down (left I think) and you'll find yourself behind the doors you just closed. Now you can easily grab the third circuit breaker. Hope it helps!